In the article, we have published a comprehensive review of HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw. This will guide you through all its specifications, features, performance, printing quality, and various pros and cons. This blog is going to be very helpful for those who are making up their mind to purchase this printer.
HP Neverstop laser 1001nw has gained its reputation due to its seamless performance and delivery of high-quality printing. Its compact size and high-end features make it a suitable choice for small and medium-size offices. Being a laser printer, it is supposed to deliver a fast-printing speed. But as nothing is perfect, it also lacks many features and functionality. In this blog, we have given an overview of every negative and positive side of this printer.
A Comprehensive Review of HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw printer
- Although it is able to save printing costs by using this technology, it is still a great printer. HP Neverstop 1001nw does not fail to deliver on its printing. If you buy HP’s HP Neverstop 1001nw, the device will be fully charged to print 5,000 sheets and is ready for use immediately into the packaging. This is seven times more pages printed than other laser printers in the same class.
- The initial page-out time starting from the ready state is 8.5 seconds to print an A4-sized sheet of paper and the Neverstop 1001nw is also fast from the start. When you are sleeping to the time out the first page-out time is only 15 seconds. It can also print up to 20 pages in a minute, with 600×600 pixels per inch. The performance is identical for both standard and best printing options.
- Despite its speed, this printer is not able to provide automatic dual-sided printing. This is a slight decline. However, it supports manual duplex printing as a result of driver support that is installed. With a couple of additional minutes to set up, it is possible that the HP Neverstop 1001nw can become an extremely cost-effective and sustainable device.
- HP’s Neverstop1001nw comes with an extensive range of connectivity as standard and seamlessly connects to the many ways business organizations operate. This variety of connectivity lets up to five users connect to the printer using a broad variety of devices. Utilizing HP Smart App HP Smart App makes mobile printing easy. It permits images and documents to print from the mobile device via Dropbox as well as Google Drive Using a portable camera, the device’s Dropbox as well as Google Drive material can be scanned and then sent to the printer to print or copy. The HP Neverstop 1001nw printer is suitable for Windows as well as Mac Operating systems.
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Specifications
- Like the other major HP laser printers as well, the HP Neverstop 1001nw caters to an array of media and papers. The output bin at the front of the machine can hold up to 100 pages of paper.
- Furthermore, the tray can be adjusted to accommodate sheets ranging from 105mm wide by 148.5mm to 356 mm x 216mm. It is also able to handle various different types of media, including plain paper-heavy labels, bond paper papers, light paper, and envelopes that weigh between 60-and 120 g/m2. Also, whatever your main printing requirements as a small business or small home-based business it is the HP Neverstop 1001nw has you covered.
- In any small or home company, space is always limited. This HP Neverstop 1001nw printer is not only economical in its use it’s economical for the size of the space it takes up along with its footprint of 380.5 millimeters wide and 293.4 millimeters deep, it doesn’t require much storage space or tables. The height of 211mm is enough to be placed underneath the shelf, which will save more space. The weight of the unit is 7kg.
- Everything you need for printing immediately is available. The HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw comes with a preinstalled HP Black Original Imaging Drum with a yield of approximately 5,000 pages with the integrated hopper, and a useful life span of up to 20000 pages. The supporting documents include the reference guide, the setup guide; the regulatory flyer, and a support flyer. Warranty guide, USB cable, and a power cable.
|Related Content CANNON PRINTER – FAQ HP COLOR LASERJET PRO MFP M479FDW REVIEW BROTHER PRINTERS BROTHER WIRELESS COLOR LASER MFC-L3750CDW PRINTER|
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Toner and Toner Reload Kit
When you use the HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw printer You can save as much as 60% on the toner cartridges due to the toner. It can print up to 5000 pages using the toner on its own. This laser utilizes the Toner Reload Kit and, therefore, you can refill your toner in just 15 seconds, and with no spillage.
The text is sharp on every print and produces excellent black and white documents in high quality. Are you on vacation time between printing? Monitor everything using HP Smart. HP Smart app. This will let you know where all printing jobs are. It’s not a long time as this printer prints at a speed that is fast.
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Pros and Cons
|Pros: –||Cons: –|
|Built-in wireless and ethernet features allow printing from smartphones||It may not be simple to use for newbies|
|The manual feed slot is flexible for paper handling that can handle a variety of papers||The printer is only able to print If you want to scan or copy select an all-in-one printer.|
|Laser printer that creates professional-quality black and white pages.||It’s impossible to print color on this printer.|
|The speed of printing for black-and-white printing is about 18 pages per second, which means you won’t need to wait for long to receive your print.|
|The cost of each page is minimal, meaning you pay a small amount for the cartridge toner.|
|Print your documents wirelessly with this printer with Apple AirPrint.|
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw vs HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w
There are two versions of HP Neverstop models on the market. The first one is HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw and the other is HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202w. As both of them are largely similar in features and specifications, it can put the buyers into confusion that which one is better than the other. Therefore, in this section, we have drawn a comparison between both printer models
|Laser 1001nw||Laser MFP 1202w|
|Print up to 20/21 ppm, A4/letter||Print up to 21 ppm, letter|
|Print, copy, and scan||Print, copy, and scan|
|Toner system is inferior to MFP 1202w toner system||Mess-free, reloadable toner system|
|Toner level indicator||Toner level indicator|
|Remote printing with the HP Smart app||Remote printing with the HP Smart app|
|200 – sheet input tray||150 – sheet input tray|
|Current price 300$||Current price 400$|
In case want to know more detailed differences between HP Neverstop 1001nw and MFP 1202w, you can check out our chat box or email us.
HP Neverstop 1001nw HP Neverstop 1001nw is a revolutionary advancement in the field of laser printing. Created to cut down on the cost-per-page of printing, it accomplishes this goal in an innovative method that allows for easy replenishment of toner bottles. It provides the same advantages in Laser Printing as the Continuous Ink Bottle was for inkjet printing.
HP Neverstop 1001nw HP Neverstop 1001nw offers fast easy printing that has a smaller footprint and cost-effective price. It’s also eco-friendly which helps your office remain green. Its app as well as connectivity offer many options for controlling your printing. Printing is possible on your computer or smartphone with no hassles. Additionally, the ink well is very simple to refill. It’s not exactly conventional however the injector system is more affordable than other comparable options.
In case you’ve any queries about the HP Neverstop 1001nw printer review or HP printers generally, you can check out our chat box or email us.