In this blog, we have presented an in-depth review of the Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW printer. It is a must-read blog for those who want to know deeply about the specifications, features, price, driver, toner, pros, and cons of this printer. An honest and unbiased review of any product is paramount to making any purchasing decision. Therefore, you can completely rely on this review to get genuine information about the Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW printer.
A laser printer is a primary choice of printer buyers. In the Laser Printer segment, there are hundreds of printers to consider which stand toe-to-toe with each other in features and specifications. One can easily get confused with that many options to choose between. To keep you away from stranding in such a situation, we regularly publish reviews of high-quality printers. With the review of the Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW printer in this article, we have extended our endeavor further.
To provide you with the finest review of Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC Printer MFC-L3750CDW, we have tested it on the various scale. We picked a new product of this model and tested it on the criteria of quality, speed, ease of setup, and operation.
Related Content Epson Vs Brothers Printer HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Review HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479fdw Troubleshoot HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 Review Canon Printer Review & Troubleshoot
Unbiased Review of Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW Printer
- The Brother MFC L8690CDW big multifunction device made for a bustling SMB and its specifications are focused on speed and capacity. It’s enough to store 300 pages of papers within its two in-trays as well as 150 sheets in the central tray. The supplied black toner cartridge is able for very good 3000 monoprints. A cartridge with a higher yield is available, which will more than double the capacity.
- It’s not capable of handling A3-sized paper, and it doesn’t have NFC connectivity without the dongle separately, but in other areas, it’s very equipped. It has touchscreen control through the large 9.3cm LCD Duplex printing, Wi-Fi Direct control with an impressive companion app.
- The Brother MFC-L8690CDW is unique in that it does not have an installation wizard on the screen, or the companion application that guides through the initialization process, however, it didn’t pose a problem as the printed manual for setup is extremely easy to follow.
- It’s just a matter of getting rid of all the plastic and transport tape components from the device and choosing the right Wi-Fi network on the screen. The process of entering your password becomes simple with the 9.3cm touchscreen which is able to register the sound of a bleep each when you press an input. The printer is intelligent enough to determine the right date and time for you.
- The touchscreen that features a pictorial interface and large buttons that are on the sides make the brother MFC-L8690CDW incredibly user-friendly, and the essential companion app can be even more effective in checking toner levels and remote scanning.
- All the available features and specifications completely justify the heavy price of the brother MFC-L8690CDW. It cost you around 400$ to bring this printer to your home and office. Compared to its close competitor in the market, it offers better quality and features at this price range.
- Brother often releases the latest version of the driver of the brother MFC-L8690CDW. It ensures the smooth function of your printer without any worrying issues of software or driver incompatibility.
- You get 4 toner ink cartridges with Brother MFC-L8690CDW. These cartridges facilitate the printer to deliver premium print quality for both color and mono printing. These cartridges meet or exceed the print quality you are expecting from the printer.
Specifications of Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW
|Printer type: – Laser, Multifunction (4 in 1)|
|Printing speed: – 31 ppm for both color and mono|
|Resolution: – 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for scanning and 1,200 x 600 dpi for Printing|
|Connectivity: – USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi-Direct, and Ethernet|
|Slot for Data storage: – Memory Port for USB flash|
|Cartridges: – 4 Ink toner cartridges|
|Weight: – approx. 28kg|
|Size: – 539 x 435 x 526mm|
|Power source: – 110 V to 120 V and 50/60 Hz|
Features of Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC-L3750CDW
- A 4-in-one device, the brother MFC-L8690CDW is able to print copies, scans, and fax. Being a top-quality model from Brother’s stable, it comes with numerous other features as well. It prints two sides (duplex printing) and prints in full color on any size of paper up to A4, which includes envelopes as well as glossy laser paper.
- In light of the size of the device, it’s unfortunate that given the size, the brother MFC-L8690CDW isn’t able to take A3 sheets as well as the superior Brother MFC-J5330DW which also has the same dimensions. The MFC-L8690CDW also doesn’t have NFC connectivity unless you purchase an extra dongle that costs $17.30.
- It is possible to connect wirelessly via Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, and it’s supported by a highly useful free application called iPrint&Scan. The companion app lets users print wirelessly from cloud-based services like Evernote or iCloud. It also allows you for checking the level of your toner and scan documents from a distance.
- Scanning speeds are fast and resolution is high. Actually, it’s more than double the DPI that it can print. Laser printers generally are less than inkjet printers with regard to this, however, at 1,200 x 600dpi, the resolution of printing is average.
- Swift color and Mono printing
- Very user-friendly touchscreen control
- Excellent Support of mobile application
- High yield volume of toner and paper
- It is a heavy and bulky machine compared to A4 MFP
- Initial cost is pretty high
- Print resolution is not up to the mark
- Colors should have not been overly bright
If you take this massive MPF out of its packaging it’s like it’s a machine designed to last. The touchscreen in color is adequate in size, making it easy to set up and enjoyable to use. It prints fast and consistently and is particularly adept for printing single-sided pages in monochrome making sure that each word is even as well-printed. There’s plenty of space for plain paper and high-quality cartridges for toner are readily available, allowing you to continue printing without needing to refill it frequently. Scanning high-resolution at high-resolution speeds is quick as well, and Brother Wireless Color Laser MFC Printer MFC-L3750CDW allows you to print and scan from the cloud.
If you’re pressed to the limit The Brother MFC-L8690CDW is an oversized model for a printer that is unable to take A3 sheets of paper. Also, with a weight of nearly 28kg (62lbs) however, it’s not the most portable. While it prints very quickly in color, we observed an occasional bleed between colors which means that documents printed in color aren’t as crisp as other laser printers. Additionally, the resolution of prints is quite poor. The result is that photos appear dull and unappealing even by the standards of lasers.
It’s quite heavy for an MFP which is limited to A4 size paper, however, it’s also sturdy enough to withstand heavy usage and is able to handle both paper and toner which is perfect for a busy office and large workgroup. By laser standards, it prints at 31ppm in mono or color, and it is able to print without creasing or paper smudging. Regarding prints quality, the Brother MFC L8690CDW was able to print plain text, and fairly well with color documents, however, as with many laser printers it isn’t as high-quality and has the color fidelity needed to print quality images.
It’s easy to set up and uses thanks to the touchscreen, and it’s equipped with a good companion application. The replacement cartridges offered by Brother can be expensive and this bundle contains sufficient toner, making the package the perfect choice for anyone SMB who needs to crank out paper with minimum effort.